Aperture and impedance tuners support multiple states using switchable properties and capacitor banks. This example demonstrates how tuning is used with a multi-state capacitor and fixed inductors.
The following tuning capabilities are applied to an antenna with multiple operating modes.
- [1:27] Open the analysis workbench for tuning and set up graphs to view results.
- [2:32] Adjust sliders to find a match in band 1.
- [2:56] Create four operating modes, one for each band.
- [5:30] View results for multiple operating modes simultaneously.
- [6:50] Adjust sliders to find a match for multiple operating modes simultaneously.
- [8:26] View options for increasing responsiveness of results.
- [9:04] Commit final component values to the schematic.