The Netlist Library Importer macro facilitates the import of each subcircuit contained in a netlist library file as a separate circuit component definition. The script parses the subcircuits from a library file, writing each to a seperate intermediate file along with any global options for that library. It adds the array of circuit component definitions to the project tree, each with a name and file path.
Use the netlist library importer macro by following these steps:
- Download NetlistLibraryImporter.xmacro
- Place the file in your Macros Menu directory or right-click on Scripts in the Project Tree and choose Import Scripts.
- Execute the script by selecting it in the Macros Menu, or right-click on the imported script in the Project Tree and choose Execute.
Once the script is executed, a window opens that lists the available netlist files.
- Select the desired netlist file.
- Click Open.
Once the file is loaded, a window opens that lists the subcircuits contained in the selected library file.
- Use the Check All and Uncheck All buttons to select all or none of the subcircuits, respectively, or use the checkboxes to choose individual subcircuits.
- Click OK.
The script adds each of the selected subcircuits to the Circuit Component Definitions node of the Project Tree. Each definition has a name and path to the intermediate file containing its data, which users can view by right-clicking on a component in the Project Tree and selecting Properties to open the Circuit Component Definition Editor.