The Wrap Sheet modeling operation modifies the source by wrapping it around the target.
Wrap a single part by following these steps:
- Create a source part to be wrapped.
- Create a target part.
- Define a Wrap Sheet modeling operation.
- Select the source and target parts.
- Specify the alignment vectors.
- The source and target must be a sheet, not a solid.
- The connection between the source and its target can be controlled using the detach modeling option.
- The target part cannot have any holes in it. Use the remove holes feature to remove them.
- Create a sheet from a solid by creating a sheet body from faces.
- Turn the wrapped source into a solid using the thicken sheet modeling operation.