This capability conforms a flat PCB to a target surface using a locator for alignment. It uses the wrap tab in the PCB import window and is an extension of the standard PCB import workflow.
Wrap a PCB during import by following these steps:
- Provide a target.
- Attach a Locator to the target.
- Specify the PCB file to import through File ❯ Import ❯ PCB
- Define the alignment in the Wrap tab.
- The target must be a sheet, not a solid.
- Use the A key to attach the Locator to the target.
- Attach the Locator to a face on the target, not an edge or vertex.
- The outer profile of the source part must be within the edges of the target part.
- Create a sheet from a solid using the sheet body from faces capability.